Sunday, June 12, 2011

Jealousy

Jealousy, Wow! I know it is wrong to be jealous of other people and just because one person has something or gets to do something I don't, is no reason to be jealous. At times I feel it creeping in and I really try to pray about it and control those feelings. I know just because a person has this quality in their life does not mean they are not going through something in there own in life. I try to be grateful for all the good in my life, but sometimes, just sometimes I wish I had or could do something exciting. maybe my presumption of exciting is warped. I'm just not sure but I know I struggle with this, just saying.

5 comments:

Joanne said...

Sometimes it can be just the thing to give us that push....but overall it is a icky feeling. Blessings, Joanne

Darcie said...

I completely understand...I think this is a normal struggle for any human being...after all, we are human. So there is only ONE that can help us with those feeling and rid us of them. Hold tight.

petrii said...

Hi Robyn,
You have an absolutely lovely blog.

I have your Flip Flops all packaged up and ready to send to ya. So I'll be getting those in the mail either this afternoon or tomorrow.

Thanks for being my Swap Buddy. It has been a real joy for me to shop for you and dream of my trip to Alaska one day =)


Have a Super Blessed Afternoon ~~ Dawn

He & Me + 3 said...

Been there. You are doing the right thing to pray. It always helps.

Emily said...

Zeit und Energie, wow gold für sich selbst zu sammeln, um Gegenstände dann verkaufen diese Artikel bei einer Auktion Haus mit gutem Preis, auch wenn Sie nur auf den unteren Ebenen sind. Sie können auch wählen Skinning als einer der Beruf, wie es Ihnen möglich, die Haut leblosen Tiere und verkaufen sie dann das Leder, das leblose Tier in das Auktionshaus. Sie können alle Arten von wertvollen Kräutern mit dem Beruf der Kräuterkunde zu sammeln. Ja, wow items es ist Ihre Entscheidung, sie in einem Auktionshaus zu verkaufen. Daher können Sie erkannt haben, dass, wenn Sie möchten, halten Sie in dem Spiel World of Warcraft zu bekommen bedarf es wirklich ziemlich gesamte Menge aber es ist wirklich nicht nach Zeiten versuchen kompliziert. Sie können Beruf über eine, die die schönste Sache ist zu besitzen. Sie können angeln als ergänzende Beruf wählen gemeinsam mit den oben wies darauf hin zu entwickeln, wow items kaufen damit so viel wie WoW Gold wie möglich zu erhalten.