Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Random Tuesday Thoughts


My first thought this morning when waking up was why can't this be Friday already. I'm so tired and want to sleep in. I'm not sure what is going on with me but I feel like I can't get enough sleep lately.
I got my tailbone adjusted yesterday by the chiropractor and it was feeling better, but now today it is back to hurting. I will have to take a pillow to school with me today to help with sitting there in a hard chair all day.
Our weather has been seasonable warm and wet so far, usually by now we have had some snow, but not yet. But hey who's rushing it.......LOL
Thursday marks mid-term at school and geesh it seems to be going by fast this term. I just might take 3 classes next term. I have stuck to taking 2 classes a term since I went back to school and I think I'm ready to throw in a third.
I got our tickets bought for our Christmas travel and I'm counting down the days until we leave. I'm looking forward to being gone for 2 weeks other than Hubby can't go with us. It will be weird to be away from him for 2 weeks and not together for Christmas. I'm sure we will survive.

6 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

sorry that your tailbone still hurts. I hope it heals quickly. How exciting to have your tickets already...makes something to look forward.

Carin said...

Oh, that sounds like it hurts so much! Have you had your thyroid checked, that could make you tired. Hope you are feeling much better soon!

Darcie said...

Sorry about the short relief...sometimes it takes more than one adjustment...hope that is just all. Glad you have something to look forward to.

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Poor Robyn. I hope you get some relief soon. :(

Diana Ferguson said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!!

I'm behind. What kind of classes are you taking?


I'm having a giveaway. Hop over. Tell your friends.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Friday I wish it's coming soon right? LOL

Oh poor hubby, not coming ;( and not spending Christmas has to be hard but it will be nice to see your mom and hopefully me too!!