Monday, November 23, 2009

Busy with a Capitol B

My head is swimming with things that I need to do. I finally had to make a list so I wouldn't forget anything and so I could put it in prospective that although I'm busy life is good.
It goes something like this.

Today Monday: write two papers for school and work on gifts for the fundraiser craft bazaar.

Tuesday: go to school and turn in my work and get new homework for next week.

Wednesday: Make the last set of goodies for the fundraiser and Apple pie and Pumpkin cheese cake for Thanksgiving. Then go around and pick up the other goodies and gifts people made to help with the fundraiser.

Thursday Thanksgiving: cook up a storm and have 17 people in my little house to eat and give Thanks.

Friday: get up early pack the car, go get my friend that is helping me with the bazaar, and go set up and be ready for sales at 10 am. Stay there until 5 come home.

Saturday back at the bazaar 10 till 5. Clean up and come home.

Oh and somewhere in between all of this I need to do homework to, that will be due next week.

Yikesssssssss wish I had some calgon!

9 comments:

Darcie said...

WOW...you said it best...Busy with a capital B! Just from knowing you through blogging I have a feeling you are going to pass it all with flying colors. Hope you will find just a little quiet time in there for you!

E @ Scottsville said...

Yea, Calgon does sound great! Glad I'm not the only one running around like a chicken with its head cut off. THe month of December is going to be almost dreadful-busy!

Hang in there... this too shall pass.

T said...

I hear ya! Busy seems to be the appropriate word for this week.

Wanda..... said...

Have a warm and joyous Thanksgiving Robyn!

More Than Words said...

You are a busy woman!!!!

And wow, 17 people! How fun!

He & Me + 3 said...

Busy...but it will make the week fly by and Thanksgiving will be here! Yummy food and family/friends. 17 people is alot. Good for you.

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

You are one busy bee! I think it's wonderful that you are having Thanksgiving at your house. I hope to be able to do the same when my kids are grown and have kiddos of their own! :)

Carin said...

Yes, you certainly are one busy girl! Hope you are able to get just a bit of quiet time in there somewhere.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Holy Schnikes girlie! make sure you get a few minutes to yourself!

You'll do great on your homework and the Bazaar I can't wait to hear all about it!