Thursday, December 31, 2009

Two Bloggers Meet

While on my Vacation I knew I was fairly close to a great gal I met in blog land. We talked and made arrangements to meet while I was in Portland. Her travel to meet me was about two and a half hours away from where I was staying, and I was very Blessed that she could make the trip. Since I live in Alaska it is very hard to ever meet some one you become close with, because I live so out of the loop of the lower 48.


This is Alexis from Running away I'll help you pack and I. She is such a great lady and fun to sit and drink coffee with. She has a great personality, and she shines with happiness. I felt like I have known her for years, and now when I read her blog I know just what a blessing she really is and how her daily life goes.
Thank you for making that drive Alexis and giving me the chance to meet you and your family. I hope that one day soon we will be able to meet up again. I truly feel Blessed by your friendship.

7 comments:

Darcie said...

Robyn...this is absolutely so neat!!! Wow...how blogging has changed the world and allowed us to meet people we would otherwise never have meant. What a great post!

Carin said...

Oh wow, that is just the greatest. You two look so happy, isn't great meeting blog friends in real life. So glad you got to meet! Happy new year.

He & Me + 3 said...

That is so fun. Isn't it a blast to meet blogging friends in person? I so enjoyed meeting some over the summer. Glad you two could share coffee and chat.

Laurencita said...

Oh! wow! what a great time meeting another blogger. A blessed and a happy NEW YEAR to the family.

Maria said...

That is so awesome!! Happy New Year Robyn!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Thanks Robyn I had so much fun meeting you too! I truly cherish you also!

I had so much fun wish I could have stayed longer and chatted but I knew if we didn't get on the road it would be heck :).

Thanks again for letting me know you were coming ;)

prashant said...

isn't great meeting blog friends in real life. So glad you got to meet! Happy new year.

Make website india