Thursday, February 18, 2010

46 of 52


Where you in any pictures this week?

I am participating in a year long challenge with Carin. The goal is to be in one picture a week, for 52 weeks. Since us moms are always behind the camera, this gives us a chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with our family. Fun challenge, right? You can join too! Visit Carin on Thursdays, so that you can check out other Moms pictures.
This is my Hubby's Uncle Dal, I got to see him and spend some time with him while I was in Portland. He is such a sweet guy and has always been very nice to me. He said our visit was the best Christmas present ever! I Love ya Uncle Dal!

6 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

It feels so good to visit family isn't it.

Will You please shoot me a visit? Thanks.

Carin said...

What a great picture, you look so happy and relaxed. I'm glad you made his Christmas! The best Christmas presents aren't ones that can be bought.

Marice said...

such a sweet and lovely photo! :)

u may view mine here

Darcie said...

Now that is one smart man...gifts from family traveling afar are truly the best gifts.

Been missing you Robyn..I know you are busy...just know you are missed.

He & Me + 3 said...

What a sweet picture of you two. How neat that your visit was his best present. So true! people are so much more important than material things.
Wow girl you are almost done!

McCrakensx4 said...

FAmily visits are always the best! great hat!