Friday, March 26, 2010

Guess Who

Yep you got it, it's me I'm back! I have had a ton of personal issues the last couple weeks and it has not left a good taste in my mouth so to speak. I think we are working out these issues and I'm getting back on track. I have missed all of you, but I was taught when you have nothing good to say don't speak at all, so with that being said I remained silent.
I have 6 weeks of school left and a ton of research papers to write. I am currently working on a 5 page paper for Human services, and then will start my 7 page paper for English.
So my work load is going wild but I can do this. I currently have an A in Human Services and a high B in English and trying to make that an A.

I hope everyone has a beautiful weekend.

Hugs
Robyn

8 comments:

Mrs. S said...

Hey girl I had wondered if you were ok. I hope things are not too crazy. Well done with your school!! I applaud you doing that on top of everything else. :)

I started blogging more again recently. Haha, I just sat down one day and wrote again. I think sometimes breaks can be good. Gives us a chance to just deal with the here and now. Then when it gets more manageable we can sit down and write again. Big hugs. Missed you...

Darcie said...

Sometimes we just need to deal with thing in privacy. I have noticed your absence, however...you were missed. I have slowed down a bit with blogging too...just trying to find a balance so that blogging doesn't feel like a chore.

Awesome job with school...seriously impressive. Hang in there and six weeks will be here before you know it.

CoffeePraise said...

Hi Robyn!! I'm just back myself (from a bit of a break from my blog) and I was looking for some of your posts! Glad to "see" you! :)

Hope things continue to work themselves out for you. ((hugs))

Looking forward to reading more as you have time to post!

Maria

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Hey girlie I've missed you! You take care I hope all works out. I know how hard it is to be positive when other things aren't so peachy around us.

HUGS sweetie take some break with all those test and homework going on!

He & Me + 3 said...

I am so glad that you are checking in. Hope that everything is ok and that you will finish out this semester with all A's. Sounds pretty promising. YOu are missed.

T said...

Welcome back.....like you, I've been AWOL for a bit. Just to much going on, to many issues!

Good luck on those papers - I'm finshing up my AA this May too!

More Than Words said...

Hey Robyn!! There you are!! You've been missed, but I totally understand the time away. It is definitely needed sometimes.

School sounds like it's going great!! You have such awesome grades!

alexis nicole said...

Just stopped by your blog and it was nice hearing Mercy Me when the page opened up!
Good luck with your school papers!