Friday, September 24, 2010

On, Off, On Again

This past week I have been sick then fine and then sick again. It's the strangest thing. I feel like I'm getting a cold one hour and the next not. Then nauseated and not. Sure wish my body would make up it's mind to be well and stop jerking me around! I know a lot of other people that are feeling the same way, I know we are not passing it back and forth because we all live in different states.

Currently I have a stuffy/runny nose, heavy chest, and feel nauseated. So I'm on garlic, ginger, cayenne, and oregano pills and nauzene.

Any of you have the same symptoms going on?

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh no! Hope you are feeling better one way or another!!

Wanda..... said...

No, but thanks for visiting Robyn. Hope you start to feel better soon!

He & Me + 3 said...

No thank goodness...but my allergies are driving me up a wall. Hope you feel better soon.

McCrakensx4 said...

Hope you feel better soon!