Tuesday, February 17, 2009

20 Years Ago Today

Photobucket

20 years ago today I met my soul mate, we were young and oh so in Love. I Loved spending as much time with him as I could getting to know him, and learning this is the one for me. The man I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Photobucket

I would have to say that I Love him more today then way back then. We have had our share of up's and down's. but what couple hasn't. He has been there for me, and I for him.
Photobucket

March 2nd we will be celebrating our 18th wedding anniversary, and we are both looking forward to the celebration.

2 comments:

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

I love that you still remember the day that you met - happy early anniversary!

He & Me + 3 said...

So sweet. That is how a marriage should be...better as the years pass by!