Monday, July 13, 2009

This May Be Boring I Know


1. I didn't get around to the Friday shoot out this week. I have been busy and this last weeks slipped me by.
2. I feel like I'm in a blogging slump and not sure what to blog about. I kind of feel boring these days.
3. We had company from Arizona for a few days. A dear friend of the family is traveling Alaska and made it to Soldotna, we had a big family BBQ Friday night. That was a blast and it was great to see her after 9 years of being apart. I do have pictures to share when I have more time to organize them and blog about it.
4. I have been working a lot and it seems to swallow me up, and take my time away, usually tired and have other chores to do on my days off.
5. Oh yeah and we just got a dog, my hubby broke down and let my son get a half Sheppard and husky female year and a half old dog, named Rikki. She is pretty darn cute and has great manners. So next on my list of things to do is get her fixed, which I will call today for an appt. No puppy's here!!
6. My Daughter Lora called last night and says she wants to take me on a mini road trip next week to Homer, to do a little shopping and out to a nice dinner. Just a girls day/night out. I'm looking forward to that since I haven't really been anywhere all summer.
Well that about sums it up for now. Have a happy week!

3 comments:

jen@odbt said...

Enjoy the new puppy and the girls weekend! You have a lot going on.

aurbie said...

Have a great day out. Whenever you get tired of blogging just take a vacation. It can become like a job, and when it does, it is time to take a break. Come back when you are ready.

He & Me + 3 said...

Sounds like you have just been busy. Work, new dog, visitors...etc. You are busy. I have been crazy busy too. Sorry I haven't been around much.