Friday, April 30, 2010

It's a Coach

My friend got to go on a lovely vacation to Vegas a couple weeks ago. She had so much fun doing everything a person could dream of. Horseback riding, visiting the Hoover dam ect. She also got to do some major shopping and remembered me along her journey through those big malls.
She brought me back this cool Coach wallet, WOW I have never had anything coach before, I have only looked online and dreamed of being so lucky..........Ha
So now having this coach wallet has brought me back to looking online at the coach goodies and............ well......................
That will be a post for another day........

6 comments:

Darcie said...

What a wonderful friend you have Robyn...enjoy!

He & Me + 3 said...

What a sweet friend. I love Coach anything. I have had my coach key chain & wallet for over 13 years and it is still in great condition. The purses are fabulous too.

SUGAMAMA'S CAFE' said...

Hey friend, woo hoo something to put money it! If only wee had money to put in it huh? I love you... see you tomorrow maybe? Oh and thanks for leaving a message on "pieces of me" I was having kinda a moment!

McCrakensx4 said...

Oh I love Coach and Vegas as the BEST outlet store there!! Every Feb there is a Nike football coach's convention and my hubby goes along with the other coaches...I have never gotten anything but some of the other wives have gotten some really nice things! What a nice friend you have and I love the color of it!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

LOVING the wallet it's so nice :)

What a wonderful friend.

sanjeet said...

The purses are fabulous too.
indian classified site