Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Light at the end of the tunnel

Yes why yes I see light at the end of the tunnel. This term at school has really proven to be a tough one and now I'm nearing the end. Yep today and Thursday is it for me. I have waded through essay after essay and assignment after assignment and managed to get myself a 4.0 grade point average, yep that Means A's. I'm so proud of myself and all that hard work has paid off. I will have more time to blog and read others blogs and man let me tell you I have missed you all. I have stuff I want to share pictures I want you to see and soon, very soon I will be able to share with you.

Have a Blessed day and be on the look out for you know who.................Me :-)

7 comments:

Darcie said...

ROBYN....CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so proud of you and I hope you are just as proud of yourself....4.0...WAY TO GO!!!!

Together We Save said...

Wow that is awesome!!

Nicole J said...

That is quite an achievement!! Congrats!

Jacki said...

I'm so proud of you!
Can't wait to have you back! I've missed you!!

Jules said...

How exciting! And congratulations...

He & Me + 3 said...

Yeah...a post from Robyn. I am so happy for your A's. Great job. Glad you are back.

McCrakensx4 said...

I was wondering where in the world you disappeared to! So glad you are almost done and Yay for you on your straight A's...that is awesome! We only have 3 weeks of school left!! Yay..can't wait for summer vaca!