Sunday, November 14, 2010

Wow Really!

Last week, winter came about our little town and dumped a total of 2 feet of snow upon us. This was the first day, I captured a few pictures. Above is what the hwy looked like on our trip to the store. Glad the plows were out.
Went to bed with no snow and woke up in the morning to 9 inches. Must have been a pretty sight but slept right through that,
Everything was getting nice a covered , very pretty.
Had to call in the plow man to get our driveway, I could not get my car out with out his help.

2 comments:

pegvanderbilt@hotmail.com said...

Better you than me...As pretty as it is...I really don't like snow.

Anonymous said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You :-)

~Ron