Sunday, July 17, 2011

Zumba, Zumba Gold

My friend Jennie and I recently went off on another Zumba training adventure. This time we went to a Zumba Gold training class. It was an all day training and so much fun. Zumba Gold is for people that are just beginning to exercise, have a disability or on a wheelchair. Let me tell you doing Zumba in a chair is just as fun as standing and doing it.


The instructor Madalene Aponte is high energy and a great instructor. This lady has all the moves down and is a little powerhouse. She teaches the best classes ever!
Now I have basic one and gold licenses to teach. Hmm wonder if I will ever get good enough and brave enough to teach.
Zumba Gold Instructor, now to find the time to practice, get really good . I will have to admit that this is a super fun form of exercise, and even if I don't teach it is one of my favorite things to do.

5 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Wow girl that is so awesome. YOu look great BTW. Congrats!

More Than Words said...

Wow...good for you, Robyn! That is awesome!

Joanne said...

Hey congrats!well done!
Blessings, Joanne

Darcie said...

Awesome job Robyn!! I have heard so many people talk about Zumba and they just LOVE it. Glad you found something you enjoy doing.

Tina Modotti said...

Wow, that is fantastic! My partner just is zumba crazy, I can't keep her away from it!