1. I was going to take the summer off from working, but life had other plans for me and I'm back to work and my hours were just increased. I hope my body can hold out running around that restaurant serving food.
2. I have decided I really need to loose a few pounds and have been working hard on losing them and not finding them again. So far I'm lost a few with many more to go.
3. Ya know a salad with chicken on it for diner is really a great meal.
4. I wanted to go back to Portland in August and the funds are just not there, so we are planning a trip to the State fair. That's about 200 miles or so from home(one way) so we will get a hotel and stay up there and go to the fair 2 days in a row and come home.
5. I have 2 more months of summer vacation and then it will be back to school, this next term will be Paraprofessional Counseling, and English 211, my last English class.
6. I think I will try and work and go to school, which I have never done before. I wonder if I can pull both of them off and still get A's.
7. I just read a good book called "The Memory Keepers Daughter" and found out there is also a movie on the book, so I hope to watch it today before returning back to work tomorrow.