Monday, June 28, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts

1. Where has June gone? I can believe that July is just around the corner.

2. Why do friends act a weird when you ask them a dozen questions about life and then get mad because you don't share with them everything they want to know, when no questions were asked? I don't get it.

3.Why oh why does it have to rain so much? I need sunshine on my days off at least!

4.Groceries, wow the cost of them, I should make my whole family go on a diet! Crazy! Went for a big shop today and 400 bucks later came home. What a cycle, push a cart, put stuff in, take it out and put on a belt to be rang up and bagged, back in the cart, out of cart in the trunk, out of trunk in the house, unbagged and put away.

5.I still have yet to watch the movie I have been want to watch" The Memory Keepers Daughter", maybe tomorrow on my last day off.

6. Works been busy, and my body hurts, glad for 2 days off.

7. What is one fond memory you have from a summer as a child?

Okay so I went really random.......LOL

5 comments:

McCrakensx4 said...

Random is good! I know what you mean about the cost of groceries...ugh! And hope you get that sun and are able to watch your movie (it's great BTW, but not as good as the book!) Enjoy the rest of your days off!

More Than Words said...

Yup, those groceries add up, and go just as fast!!

And I don't know where June went either?? LOL

jules said...

I'm with you on the grocery thing....expensive and oh what a chore!

He & Me + 3 said...

My body hurt from the 5k. I am getting old. I agree...where did june go? Heck, where did half the year go for that matter? Zooming by.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Groceries kill me! I don't think I've watched that movie will have to check it out.

Hmmm sad my brain is gone can't think anything up. :(