Monday, April 13, 2009

Not Me Monday


I was not me who threw a complete stomping fit last week over not understanding my math. Ya know the Exponential Logarithmic Functions.
It is not me that has to make some choices about my eating habits, stress eating has over come me.
It was not me or my Daughter that went to our first seder supper at the church friday night and was totally Blessed by it.
It is not me counting down the days until summer vacation. 22 days, but then who's counting...LOL
It is not me that is enjoying the extra daylight up here in Alaska 14 hours and 29 minutes and gaining every day.

6 comments:

Darcie said...

You enjoy every 'second' of extra sunlight...you deserve it. Happy Monday!

Unknown said...

I am counting down the days until summmer too!

T said...

I love going to Seder dinners (and feel blessed and enriched every singe time, even though it's not my religion).

And the whole extra sunlight thing - totally green with envy!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you all only have 22 days left we have a little over 35 (I think). I would enjoy having all the extra sun in the day, I love it being light longer!
Great NM's!

McCrakensx4 said...

Oh, I am so not counting the days until summer vaca either...27 to be exact!!

He & Me + 3 said...

I have never thrown a fit about homework either. Girl what is an Exponential Logarithmic Functions? LOl