Monday, April 27, 2009

Not me Monday

I am not joining a gang, no not a gang called Friday Shoot outs....LOL
You can't check it out more at http://midlifeandmenapause.blogspot.com/
This Friday won't be my first feature.

I have not made some precious friends here in blog land that totally touch my heart, and make my heart sing with happiness.

I'm not jumping for joy that this week is my last week of school, end of the term!

I am so not a bit nervous about my last math test on Wednesday.

I so do not want to go to Portland this summer and visit friends and family. I so don't wanna go that I pray for it constantly.

I don't have plans for my new shoot out pictures that I won't post on here, Friday!

I'm not telling everyone to have a beautifully Blessed week this week.

4 comments:

Wanda..... said...

I'm not telling you to do well on that last math test either or have a good week.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Wanda with the test! Can not wait to see the photo shoot pictures!

Jacki said...

I was just thinking.....(uh oh...I heard you think that)

I am SO BLESSED to have met you throught the blogosphere. You are so supportive, and always have just the right things to say to me!

I just wanted to say "Thanks For Being You" !
((Hugs))

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

I'm not telling you how awesome you are......NOT ME :)
I can't wait to see the beauty around you Friday. I'm not sayin that your blog isn't always beautiful.....Okay, someone totally messed that one up but NOT ME, lol.

Steady On
Reggie Girl