Wednesday, September 30, 2009

33 of 52

I'm participating in a year long challenge, created by Carin. The goal is to be in one picture a week, for 52 weeks. Since us moms are always behind the camera, this gives us a chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with our family. Fun challenge, right? You can join too! Just jump in right now and let me know you're playing along! Carin has added a Mr. Linky on Thursdays...so that we can check out each others pictures.
This was taken right before I took my young man to meet his date for the homecoming dance.

13 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

What a great picture. He is so much taller than you. Wow. I know that it won't be long before my little Stunt Man will be taller than me too. Your son has your wavy hair doesn't he?

Mamí♥Picture said...

Aww, what a Handosme young man!
That is a wonderful capture of a special moment.

More Than Words said...

Oh, how cute!!!!!

jen@odbt said...

Sweet picture. Loved the ones of him and his date too.

Darcie said...

awww...what a handsome young man, and a pretty mom!

Clair said...

Hope he wasn't too nervous! Did he have a good time?
I really should remember to be in those pictures that mark one of moments....well done you.

Carin said...

What a tall and handsome young man! these times make for great memories. Great picture of you two!

Marice said...

wow how supportive of u :) love it!!!

mine is up too

Anonymous said...

Homecoming already. I can't beleive how fast this year is going. I finished my college class in a month. I was so happy our professor let us work ahead of schedule. Only two more classes in the spring and I'm DONE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great picture - your son looks just like you and SO tall!

The J's said...

So special to catch those moments with mom's and son's!!

Kim said...

How sweet! Hope he had a good time!

Anonymous said...

These are the times I forget to grab the camera, or I think... they're dressed up and I'm not, it would look too funny. Good for you for taking the photo. Homecoming... wow. And then the flashback photo that tells how fast he has grown up. You're making me all melancholy this morning. :)