Thursday, September 17, 2009

Friday Photo Flashback

Alicia from More than words hosts the Friday Flashback photo's. It's a fun way to post pre-digital photos and share with others. She has a Mrs. Linky here to sign up and join the fun.



I found this picture of me going through old photo's. I'm guessing by the date on the back I was 4 months old. All that was on the back was the year 1965. So since I was born in August of 65, I'm guessing it was late in that year this photo was taken. I know I'm dating myself....LOL

12 comments:

Carin said...

Urgh, my comp is being such a pain and I can't see the picture. Sounds great, can't wait to come back and see you as a little girl!

More Than Words said...

Robyn...how cute are you!!

These are my favorite kinds of pictures!!!!!

Stacey said...

Cute baby pic!

Muthering Heights said...

That is such a sweet picture!

Veronica Lee said...

AWWWWW! What a cute baby picture!!

He & Me + 3 said...

You are so cute! Love that picture.

The imPerfect Housewife said...

What a sweet little picture!! I love how they have you propped with the pillows - how cute is that!?? I was born in late '64, how about that! Have a great weekend ~ ♥

Darcie said...

I love the old black and white photos, and you can see the little creases in the picture...it looks like a much loved picture!

really.truly said...

I love pictures from the past. Everything about them gives us a glimpse into another time.

Cute!

Erin said...

That is a terrific picture...look how you're propped up with pillows. And don't worry dating yourself...I'm a '63 baby, so you're still younger than I!

Laurencita said...

Very cute picture. Thanks for sharing.

Mamí♥Picture said...

☼¨`*•.♥SO CUTE♥.•*¨`☼
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Have a Lovely♥Sunday!