Sunday, May 24, 2009

Dance, Dance The Night Away

My little Granddaughter had her first dance recital last night, so after work I had to run home change and run for the recital. Wouldn't have missed it for anything.
I was a little disappointed that they would not let you take pictures of the kids dancing, so had to wait until after to take pictures. I guess everyone would have been in front row taking millions of pictures interrupting the performers and that would have been disruptive. There is a video for sale so this Grandma will have to buy one.

Pose Pretty, she's got the steps down perfect!

Tons of flowers for the STAR!




Proud Mama with her daughter.



By this time she was chilly and wanted grandma to keep her warm.
What a perfect night of watching dancers and tears as I watched my granddaughter strut her stuff. She is signed up for more dance classes and that means more dance watching for Grandma. Just have to love it!




11 comments:

GingerV said...

I have lots and lots of pictures of Annabella in her dance recitals, w/o flash - good enough to remember by.

McCrakensx4 said...

Oh, what fun! I danced for many many years, so I love to see little ones all dressed up in their costumes! Look at her so proud! And the reason for no pics is because the flash blinds the dancers in the dark auditorium...safety first!!

He & Me + 3 said...

That is one of the cutest costumes I have seen. I love it. So glad you got to watch her perform. How cool. Love the pictures.

More Than Words said...

How cute!! Love the costume!!!

Wanda..... said...

Your g/daughter has a ballerina smile to go with that pose...She shows such confidence...I know you must be very proud of her...it shows in your smile.

aurbie said...

Ah, that is so cute. She is just precious. Great photos, too.

Donna-FFW said...

She looks absolutely adorable!! You must be so proud!

Kelly said...

She looks just like a princess ballerina!! Have a great week!

Darcie said...

You must of been so proud of your little star!

septembermom said...

Visiting from Sneaky Momma's. Loved your answers to the interview! Beautiful little girl, such nice pictures! You must be so proud:) You have a lovely blog.

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

What a cutie! And the big bunch of flowers! I love that costume...I'm having flashbacks to my own dance recitals.