Sunday, May 17, 2009

Not Me Monday


OK I was not me who was in a complete bad moody all week last week. Nothing seemed to go right for me!
It is not me who drove all over town trying to get the right pictures for my Friday shoot-out, and didn't have a great time doing it.
It is not me who wears my carpi's even on chilly days just because it's summer time.
It was totally not me who had a brown bear in my yard a couple night ago and slept right through it. Hubby didn't tell me all about it.
It is not me who is racking my brain with this weeks shoot out subject, called paint the town red.Hmmmmm wonder what my camera will shoot for this one?
Oh No not me plans on having a better week!
And I'm not telling everyone to have a great week!

8 comments:

Wanda..... said...

Hope you have your best week ever Robyn...look forward to your red photos...

jen@odbt said...

Once you have it in your head that it's summer, it's summer. I agree - it stinks to go back to jeans and jackets. Smile :)

Tina said...

It must be something in the air...Last week wasn't a good one here either! I hope this week is a great one for you!

Darcie said...

I promise this week will be a better week!!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

OH girlie, I'm so sorry about the week. I know this week will go better. Ohhhh paint the town red, how fun! OPI has a finger nail polish that name :)

Denise said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hopefully your week gets better

McCrakensx4 said...

Oh, I so don't wear capris and flip flops all winter long, hoping for a summer day!! Hope you are feeling better soon (in a better mood anyways!)

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

You are just so darlin my girl!!!! This will truly be a wonderful week for you.....I can just feel it and send loveing thoughts to you in Alaska.
Who loves ya gal?????? NOT ME :)
Who wants you to tell your beautiful family that Prince and I said hello? NOT ME :)
x0x0 from Georgia and.........

Steady On
Reggie Girl