Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Today I'll Go Random

I have not been in the best of moods for a few days now, not really sure what my problem is. Feeling a little better this morning.

I had a beautiful Mother's day with my daughter Rachel and Granddaughter, they took me out to lunch after church. I did hear from 4 out of 5 kids for Mother's day.

I have been looking for a job and not having much luck yet. I hope to find something soon.

Yesterday we went for a walk by the lake and I forgot my camera, silly me!

Been thinking about the Friday shoot out and need to get on that!

Hubby is driving me bonkers, he is still off work! Last July he had a bad fall off a horse and broke his arm bone off the ball of his shoulder and had to have it put back together with a plate and screws. The doc has finally released him to go back to work, and he has made calls but no work available just yet.

Friday night is Chad's last football game for this camp he is doing, Looking forward to that. I Love Football!

Saturday I have scooter 2 coming for some Grandma time while her Mommy takes a class for work.

I'm getting restless for fishing and will need to get the pole in the water soon! Just got a fishing reg. book and it says I can't get trout out of the river water yet. :-(

We are starting to get leaves on our trees and that excites me. I see green sneaking up in the yard and along the hwy.

Hope everyone has a beautiful day and enjoy the beauty around you!

13 comments:

Miti said...

I hate to hear you're so down. Hang in there. There's a light at the end of the tunnel.

Anonymous said...

i know the feeling.. i get like that too. i call them my "STORMY DAYS".... i hope the sun comes out & a big rainbow appears soon :)

The Pink Birdhouse said...

Robyn, I too know just how you feel and I could not believe when I read merrianne's comment, that she calls those days "stormy days" cuz that is my name for them too. I just get out of sorts, feeling blue, and then I tend to storm a bit, hence the name. Hang in there, those days come and go at will, and no one can explain why. But remember, whats comes must also go, so before you know it, the sun will be back in your mood and you will wonder what it ever was that hit you from behind to make you feel so down. And you are not alone!! hugs, Debby

Jacki said...

Sounds like you've been in the same "funk" I have! Hang in there sister....and remember "And it came to pass"....The Bible NEVER says it came to stay!!
Hugs!!

Patty :) Your doTERRA Wellness Advocate Coach/Consultant said...

When I feel that way I close my eyes in a quite place and think of the sunniest place I have ever seen and recall on the sences I have felt then...and stay awhile.
I love you Robyn
Patty

He & Me + 3 said...

Sounds like your Mother's Day was nice. Hope you find a job too. It is different when the men are home huh? my hubs messes up the schedules. LOL

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

Darlin Robyn..........I want to go fishin with you!!!
Of course, the two of us would catch nothing because we would talk the whole time, lol.
Please don't ever be sad my friend. You are such a joy to so many.........
I do know what you mean though........I love my Prince to death but if he were in and about the house for that long???? I dunno what would happen.
I will lift up a prayer for your job hunting endeavor. It will come my friend when you least expect it :)

Steady On
Reggie Girl

T said...

I get the same way this time of the year - I call it my Spring itch! Out of sorts, agitated by EVERYTHING!

Hang in there - spring is coming!

Wanda..... said...

Maybe it is just spring fever or cabin fever...long peaceful walks help lift my spirits...or a day of my favorite music played LOUD!...believe me it works...even while doing housework! It's just a passing thing we all go through...Smile and take care Robyn.

McCrakensx4 said...

Hoping you get back into your swing soon! Not fun being off kilter. Take care

Darcie said...

Maybe I bit more spring headed your way will help brighten your day. We all have those off days, and just thankful every day is a NEW day. Glad you had a nice Mothers Day!

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

I love you Robyn :)

Steady On
Reggie Girl

Alexis AKA MOM said...

I love you're getting some green, it makes me so happy to see green ... now if the rain will stop here maybe I can see it again ... LOL

Sorry about the job hunts for you and hubs. Glad he's able to go back!