Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tuesday Randomness

I'm feeling a bit better this week so far, I know the week just started but I feel a great relief already.

Yesterday I got a call from an old restaurant that I use to work at, wanting me to come back to work. I have been looking for a job and this works out perfect. Yesterday was my first day, I worked 5 hours and it felt like old home week. now I will be busy serving food 4 days a week. making cash everyday, woot woot!

Today my baby graduates from 8th grade, so I will go watch the ceremonies and congratulate him for his success.

I have a couple pictures for the Friday shoot out but need to find more, something interesting!

My Granddaughter Scooter 2 has a dance recital Saturday evening and I'm so excited to go and see her preform.

I have been down to the Kenai River looking it over impatiently waiting for the salmon run. Still got about a month to wait, come on salmon, get on up in the river!

Oh and my Daughter in Washington is having her baby on June 22nd, and it's a girl. No names picked out yet they better hurry!

13 comments:

Donna-FFW said...

Wow, you have so much going on.. congrats on your new job, you seem so busy, make sure to take care of u too! Love your music today..

He & Me + 3 said...

Wow...you are one busy lady. Congrats on the job. How cool for you.

More Than Words said...

Wow! You are a busy woman, with lots of exciting things coming up!!!!

Wanda..... said...

Well Robyn you wanted a job and it was delivered to you on a platter!:) nice not having to search for one...I have a g/daughter's recital to attend too...on the 30th...but I don't have a baby to look forward to...like you!...Take care.

aurbie said...

Congratulations to your 8th grader! And your job!

You should post some photos of the restaurant. I would love to see it.

Are you taking some photos of the Salmon run? We love Salmon. We used to be able to get Copper River salmon, but we have not been able to find it in two years.

Kelly said...

I can't help thinking about "brother bear" the movie when you were talking about the salmon run! Can you get pics? So cool!

Denise said...

Congrats on the job. You sure have alot going on...be good to yourself, too

Daphine said...

You have some great things happening there.
Congrats on the job, soon-to-be granddaughter and your son going on to 9th grade!

McCrakensx4 said...

Oh, the salmon run, Can't wait to see the pics! And I used to waitress, I loved it! Have fun :)

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

How awesome that you were able to find a job that you're familiar with. Too bad we live nowhere near Alaska. I would love to come eat and leave you a big 'ol tip!

T said...

Congrats on the job!

You are going to be a busy lady - make sure to take time for yourself.

The Pink Birdhouse said...

Hi Robyn, I am just getting caught up with everyone after a busy weekend with a family event and my sister having been here (flown over from NJ). It was a terrific weekend, and now it is a shame that it is all over. But, it feels great to be back on blogger, checking in with everyone and seeing what is new in your lives, and what I have missed out on. Glad to hear that you are feeling better. Some times we just get into a slump, and thinks seem as if they will never be "sunny" again,and then all of a sudden a call comes thru or an old friend calls, and life seems okay again.

wow, you sure do have a lot of happy events coming up at you, graduations, dance recitals, new granddaughter soon to arrive! Life with a large family is never boring, that is for sure!! Enjoy it all, the hard work of it is some how balanced out with the joy that the kids bring into our lives!! thinking of you from afar, Debby

The Pifer's said...

Your life sounds about as hectic as mine is now, hahaha....congrats on the job!!! :)