Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Not Much Tuesday

Wow am I ever looking forward to nice days when all the snow melts and I can be outside more. When school is over for the summer(May 4th), so I can get more pictures of what I'm doing and have some exciting goodies to blog about. To get my fishing pole out and stand on the banks of the Kenai river and fish for the salmon. The Mid-night sun shining, and the BBQ cooking.

I have been thinking about what I want in my giveaway and have some cool idea's now just to go shop for them and get ready. It is only 8 posts away. I visited random.org and know how to use that now( smiles), I sure hope I do this right as I have never done this before. I'm pretty excited I only started blogging in Jan, 2009,

Have a beautifully Blessed Tuesday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to send you some of our beautiful warm weather to you!! I can't to go fishing either, I was brought up going fishing with my daddy. I'm excited about the giveaway, they are always fun and glad you figured out how to use random.org ;)
Have a Happy Tuesday, my friend!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Not too much longer until school is over! Woo hoo for you!
Can't wait to check out your giveaway. :)

More Than Words said...

It is exciting, huh? I never thought I would get into blogging! At first, I had NO IDEA what it was about!!

Darcie said...

I can't wait for the spring to come and STICK around. You paint a beautiful picture of fishing along the side of the river...sounds fun!

SUGAMAMA'S CAFE' said...

I second all of that.... I am almost done sewing your treasures.. UUUUUUG! love you!

He & Me + 3 said...

I used to go fishing all the time with my dad...how fun! Can't wait to see the pictures from that.