Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Craving Satisfied


I have wanted pizza now for over a month and just couldn't bring myself to go get one or have it delivered since none of the pizza places in my town are that good, and it's so expensive.So tonight I made one of my own, I even make the sauce as I can't stand store bought. It had chicken, mushrooms and onion on it. It looked so good before it hit the oven I took a picture of it(yes I know that's weird) I love to take pictures of my food.Now I can finally say craving satisfied.

4 comments:

SUGAMAMA'S CAFE' said...

Dang Mama, Lovin that.... Hook me up~
Peace ~M~

Mrs. S said...

ohhhh. That looks delicious! And now I am hungry... haha

He & Me + 3 said...

OMGosh, that looks so good! YUM!

Anonymous said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY YOU HAVE ROBYN.